Enter my Human mind IF YOU DARE!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ocean..

As I stood upon the shore of that
sun-setting eve

The Ocean called upon me saying
"Please Stay Dont leave"

His soft roaring voice washed upon
my feet


And as i gazed into his deep blue
eyes my heart then skipped a beat


The silky sand between my toes and
the white foam of his waves


Seemed to lure me into the ocean
and so i gave


I steped boldly into the ocean i
gulped over the lump in my throat


His hands went up to caress my body
until i began to float


He than engulfed me in a titanic
embrace and pulled me down with
him to the bottom of the sea


There he held on, no matter how
much i kicked, he jus wouldnt let
go of me,


I could not breathe, I could barely
move, I only felt his body in motion,


I tried to get to the top, I could not
make it, and there i duluged at the
bottom of the ocean..












No comments:

Post a Comment